Announcement – Medical Cannabis Day in Hawaii
Let’s join together in gratitude for the many accomplishments that have lead to more patients receiving Cannabis medicine. We want to hear your stories with Cannabis medicine. We want to hear medical and industry professionals stories from the front lines. Essential and critical work to help ensure patients can access medicine in our home and dispensary markets. Join us, hele kakou!
- 10:00am Introduction to Medical Cannabis Day by Clifton Otto MD
- 10:15am Senator Russell Ruderman
- 10:30am Hawaiian Ethos
- 10:45am Big Island Grown
- 11:00am Hawaii Hemp Farmer’s Association
- 11:15am Cannabis Nurse Wendy Gibson
- 11:30am Local Cannabis Thought Leaders, Roger Christie and Mike Ruggles
- 11:45am Local Growers and Breeders
- Continued discussion till noonISH Special Guests and Open sharing of gratitude and patient stories from the greatest Cannabis community in the world.
Medical Cannabis Day in Hawaii will be online this year.
Hele mai kakou!
Sunday June 14th 10:00am
Meeting ID: 720 2999 6058
This celebration will be a chance for everyone to come together online, share stories and hang out with friends, advocates, medical and industry professionals, home growers and patients from all islands. If you’ve got something special you’d like to share, please let us know so we can schedule time for you.
Last year we got together at the Mokupapapa Discovery Center in Hilo. This year we’re 100% online.
Note: We didn’t receive the proclamation from Maui in time for publishing. We will add it if possible.