Agenda for Friday Dec. 6th, 2019 Add/Submit an agenda item.
- Introductions / Announcements
- Seed Exchange
- Brief Review of State Legislative Efforts
- Dr. Otto will introduce the Federal Exemption Bill (Draft) via video conference stream.
- Chair Norris will introduce a County Ordinance for "local grown" patient grow certifications. (Draft)
- Hawaii Patient Union QnA
- Open Cannabis Discussion till 7:15pm then cleanup
- Pau 7:30pm
This month's meeting with be at Sweet Cane Cafe in Hilo.
We are looking for a new venue for our meetings. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.
5:30pm-7:30pm - Regular Meeting | Agenda above, Video link below
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 205 334 324
One tap mobile +14086380968,,205334324#
US (San Jose) +16465588656,,205334324#
US (New York) Dial by your location +1 408 638 0968
US (San Jose) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Free to Members
Suggested donation for non-members, $5-$10 (no one is turned away)
Hawaii Patient Union meetings are open to the public and held on the first Friday of each month.
Join the board or just come out and meet your fellow patients, caregivers, growers, producers, business owners, advocates and our communities getting involved in our local Cannabis supply-chain. We share stories, learn and share Cannabis information helpful to beginners. We always have some experts in attendance to answer your questions about Cannabis medicine, business, compliance, processing, distribution and retail. Discussion on the latest research, changes in the law, pending legislation for patient rights and information helpful to anyone suffering from Cannabis-treatable diseases and symptoms.
You're invited! Public event, Free to all HPU members.
When you RSVP it helps us plan better meetings.
We want your meeting agenda ideas. Send your ideas, suggestions or general comments to help us do better.
Interested in presenting a topic at the next meeting?
- Let us know during the first week of the month.
- Agenda is finalized and published during the second week of the month.
- During the 3rd week we count on you to help us get the message out to attendees.
We Meet First Friday, every month!
Officers of the Board Meet Every Other Month, First Friday at 4:30pm
Subscribe to get semi-regular emails as new issues emerge related to Cannabis healthcare and medicine in Hawaii.
Join us! Become a website member or just come spend a couple hours with us on the next Aloha First Friday.